Discover Italy with us!
Britalians! is the first magazine published by the Italian community in Brighton and in the South-East.
It is aimed at people who have an interest in Italy, Italian language, lifestyle and culture, Italians living in or visiting the UK and students of Italian.
It aims to consolidate friendship between Italy and Britain by promoting cultural relations, tourism and business.
It covers issues such as:
- Italian culture and lifestyle, including food;
- Italian restaurants in Brighton and in London;
- Italian products; business opportunities;
- Italian language, education and art;
- Facts and stories from the local Italian community, as well as interesting travel destinations in Italy and in our area.
It is written in both Italian and English, and aims to attract a wide readership of British and Italian people alike.
We therefore welcome any articles or stories, either in Italian or in English, that you may wish to send to us for publication.
If your business has links with Italy please consider sponsoring our publication.
By doing so, you would not only expand your business but also benefit the local Italian community.
We invite anyone who loves Italy and Italian culture to join us in this exciting project for Brighton and the South East, the first of its kind.
THE EDITORIAL TEAM